Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hiatus

I wanted to touch base briefly rather than disappear with no warning.  Despite my inconsistent posting, hopefully someone would notice:-)

I am planning to take a brief blogging hiatus while I tackle a bunch of continuing ed for work that needs to be completed, much of which I can do with a few self-study programs that have been collecting dust on my desk.  I just keep procrastinating and am tired of it all hanging over my head so am going to take care of it all in the next few weeks and be finished.  I will then get back to regular (or more consistent) blogging.

Thanks for understanding and happy summer!

2 comments:

  1. Go, fight, win! And come back proud of your accomplishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jane. That is my plan!

    Enjoy the summer.

    Karin

    ReplyDelete