Monday, November 23, 2009

Tools of the Trade

Do you have a unique tool of the trade? A special pen or notebook you MUST use to write? I read the following quote from Robert Ludlum this morning, and it made me wonder if it is the same for most of us.

"I always write with a Ticonderoga #2 pencil. I started out with it, and I'll go to that Great Bookstore in the Sky with one of those in my hand."

I've been on a perpetual search for just the right pen and, thus far, no luck. I've tried many, and I just can't seem to find "the one." I'll keep looking, or maybe I'll try a Ticonderoga #2 pencil! We'll see...How about you? Do you have the "perfect" writing tool that works for you? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing you all the joys and blessings of the upcoming holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment