Thursday, May 26, 2022

Birding Fun

 

Well, this is completely unrelated to writing (with the exception of a niggling PB idea based upon my recent activities), but I have been bird watching as of late. I went so far as to buy a couple bird guides at Barnes & Noble yesterday to aid my attempt at determining which bird I was observing yesterday in my yard. As I watched the little baby birds and their mama, a new idea started dawning on me and is working its way up through the periphery of my brain.

It got me thinking about bird books and what may already exist. I am about to head out on vacation with my family but will be hitting the library upon my return to research (so, I guess this does then have to do with writing!). 

In the meantime, I would love to hear any recommendations and/or your favorite PBs about birds, if any.

Thank in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment