Friday, October 8, 2021

Technology Woes

Pardon my lengthy break from this blog and the majority of technology in general. My computer crashed several weeks ago, so all I've been able to accomplish has been what I've been able to do on my phone (which hasn't been much). My new computer has arrived (hence this post), so I am in the process of trying to determine what is still here from the Cloud and what I need to figure out how to transfer. Either way, it is awesome to have a working computer once again. Yay! It has reiterated my knowledge of just how technologically inept I truly am:(

In the midst of all of this, my website needing updating as it was an old platform that didn't support a security certificate or much of what I wanted to accomplish and, therefore, I let it expire late August. Once my computer died, I had to get help creating the new one in order to ensure it is functional as soon as possible.

So, please watch for my new and improved website launching soon! I can't wait to share it with you.

Happy weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment