Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Organizing Time and Space

 

Hello! I want to apologize in advance for my sporadic posting, past and future. The school (and, therefore, work for me) year has just ended which typically means more writing time and focus for me. This year has had several happenings, both personally and professionally, that have taken my time, and I know I am not alone in this. As we move into the summer months, I am also moving, literally. We are building a new home (same city) and downsizing a bit which means major organizing and decluttering on my part (some might say I am a bit of a pack rat!). This move brings much excitement as well as sadness as this has been the home we have raised our kids and spent the last 20 years. I tend toward the nostalgic side these days with my youngest now technically a senior in high school (which means I am knocking on the empty nest door) when the new year dawns, so I am riding a fine emotional line these days. That being said, I LOVE the new home we are building and know we will make new memories and enjoy our family time in a new place. 

The point of my post is to say, I'm sorry if I am a bit hit and miss on my posting through these summer months. I will be checking in but have a lot of decluttering, organizing and cleaning out to do in preparation for a late summer (hopefully!) move, so my spare time will be focused on writing and editing current WIPs rather than posting. I also have to re-build my website by August which will take quite a bit of time given I am highly technologically inept.

Happy summer, enjoy these longer days and fill them with much love and productivity. I will be in touch off and on!

No comments:

Post a Comment