Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Made in Oklahoma Event


If you are in or near Oklahoma City on Sunday, March 3, stop by the Made in Oklahoma event from 11 AM-5 PM and visit the 4RV Publishing booth on the 2nd floor of the Public Farmers Market Building. I cannot be there; however, BEDTIME KISSES will be as will some staff members and authors of many terrific books published by 4RV Publishing.




Thank you, Vivian Zabel, President of 4RV Publishing, for your dedication to 4RV and your authors. I wish I could be there in person. Thank you, too, to those authors and staff members able to participate in this great event. Much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. It looks exciting. Wish I could be there too. Hope the weather is nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guessing it is much nicer there than where I am despite it being colder than normal everywhere.

      Delete