Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas Blessings

December dawned just days ago but, quick as a flash, has begun to disappear.  November was spent in a haze of hospitals, hospice care and the passing of my father-in-law very quickly post cancer diagnosis.  The fog has begun to clear, but I am focusing on family, catching up, holiday prep and mental health in the month of December.  Therefore, I bid you adieu until the new year dawns and with it, I hope, a renewed energy for what lies ahead.

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and holiday season filled with much love and happiness.  Until we "meet" again...


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, Karin. God bless your family and give you peace. A lovely Christmas poem. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Beverly. I appreciate your kind words and prayers.

      Delete