Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Nook is No More

I received the following link from Lynda Burch, publisher of Guardian Angel Publishing.  Given all the difficulties I've read about with Barnes & Noble, it shouldn't be too much of a surprise; however, I found myself yelling, "WOW," when I read it.

It seems we are in an ever changing world, both from a consumer and producer perspective as writers.  I am a fan of a good, old fashioned book and an avid bookstore browser so do not own an e-reader of any kind.  I know my books will be published in electronic format as well as traditional, so I may need to purchase one in the near future.  Guess it will not be the Nook.  Crazy!

Read on at...

http://www.digitalbookworld.com/2013/barnes-noble-to-discontinue-nook-tablet-business-continue-with-e-readers/

Please share your thoughts on the future of e-readers vs. "real" books if you are so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment