Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Beautiful Libraries

I don't know if you receive the Worldwide Freelance Writer newsletter, but Gary McLaren shared pictures of the most beautiful libraries around the world in the most recent.  There are some very cool libraries in this world! 

I loved going to the library when I was a child and still love all libraries and bookstores.  If you do as well, check out Mr. McLaren's pictures on his blog at http://www.garymclaren.com/20-beautiful-libraries-of-the-world/.  You won't be disappointed!  

6 comments:

  1. I don't know what's going on with Photobucket. I have to check it out after work tomorrow. Annoying! Love the library and smell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what you meant! I got an email from you and wasn't sure what you meant by Photobucket but hadn't had a chance to respond yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I promise I will fix your follow buttons by the end of the weekend!

      Delete
    2. No hurries or worries:) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous. I could live in those places. Just bring me a meal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pot of coffee and chocolate followed by a nice meal and bottle of wine, and I could stay there for a very long time indeed:)

      Delete