Wednesday, October 30, 2013

New Life


Well, it has been some time since I've actually written a post and not just passed along information.  If you are still here with me, I thank you kindly for your patience.  Between surgery, recovery, returning to work and catching up as well as the usual day-to-day kid activities, much time has passed.  Which brings me to my topic for today...new life.

 


 



 

It is a fairly blah and dreary day here, but this tree above is a beautiful, deep burnt orange and red.  It stands as a beacon of fall color reminding me how autumn always feels to me like the start of something new.  Many feel spring is the dawn of new beginnings brining new life with fresh blooms and green grass.  For me, fall is the season which brings fresh energy with the crisp air and beautiful rich colors. 
 

Today, it seems to have inspired me to write this blog post, and I am very grateful for that.  My intent is to continue on in this new dawn of my writing life. 
 

What season brings renewed hope and energy to your writing life?  Please share if you are so inclined.  I'd love to hear from you and learn how you celebrate the awakening of a new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment