Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Working Writers Club

I am a member of the Working Writers Club (for more information, please go visit http://www.workingwritersclub.com/). Suzanne Lieurance is a Working Writers Coach, and she is phenomenal. I encourage you all to check out her site and join. You won't regret it.

Recently, I won a prize in the club. It is a beautiful set of Power Thought Cards by Louise L. Hay. I wanted to share the one I pulled out to read today as I think it is one many of you will enjoy. If you have never seen these Power Thought Cards, they are beautiful little two-sided squares with messages of inspiration. The front of this one says:

"Every Thought I Think Is Creating My Future."

The message on the back says:

"The Universe totally supports every thought I choose to think and believe. I have unlimited choices about what I think. I choose balance, harmony, and peace, and I express it in my life."

Isn't that a beautiful affirmation? I think it is a terrific way to start a new day.

Thank you, Suzanne, for the wonderful prize, and thank you, Ms. Hay, for the beautiful words of inspiration.

For more information on Louise L. Hay or her Power Thought Cards, visit her website at http://www.hayhouse.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment